The Legal Studies curriculum examines how law shapes and is shaped by political, economic, and cultural forces.
Legal Studies will:
- Help me to be informed of my rights and responsibilities;
- Enable me to formulate a personal view of the world and understand how the law affects my world;
- Develop my problem solving skills;
- Provide opportunities for me to comment on the social relevance of laws in local and global communities; and
- Encourage me to consider the effectiveness, adequacy and appropriateness of legal outcomes.
Here is the course outline:
Introduction to this subject
2. Legal Studies Subject Handouts 2019
Class handouts to be used for further study.